Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Weekly Post #2 - Kevin O'Neill Lecture

This lecture was informative, but the set up of the whole thing was confusing. At first I felt that it was just a different version of our class, but found out later that in fact that anyone that wanted to come could. Also I was told that were supposed to, but didn't have to come back to our other classroom afterwards. This troubled me.
Last summer I got to hang out in Poland with another class I had taken about the history of Poland and the Holocaust, along with Dr. O'Neill. This adventure was fun and enlightening about this horrible, tragic event that shaped so many lives into something different than those people ever thought it would become.
The main part of the lecture was difficult to follow in such a large group, since I also got stuck in the back on the far side of the room. Thus, I did not get to enjoy the lecture as much I would have liked.

No comments:

Post a Comment